"It takes over the streets of Little Italy and allows players to revisit some childhood memories.
The Little Italy annual tradition of Labor Day Stick Ball is all about honoring long-standing traditions, paying tribute to this East Coast sporting pastime and having a fun!
Come out and see these teams grab a broom stick, table leg or any other kind of bat-like stick that will send a rubber Wilson ball flying!"
- Columbia Street from W. Beech to W. Cedar Streets
- India Street from W. Ash to W. A Streets
- Start:September 01, 2018 Time: 8:00 AM
- End:September 02, 2018 Time: 5:00 PM
- Where:India Street between A St & W Ash St., 500 West Ash Street, San Diego, California, United States, 92101
- Event Type:
- Ticket Price:N/A